1. Gear Up
You’ll need binoculars, flashlights and other camping equipment for your UFO mission. You might also want to invest in things like long-distance radios and heat-sensing radars. You never know when something might appear in the sky or on the ground.
2. Travel to Known Hot Spots
Roswell, New Mexico is popular among tourists, but UFOs have also been spotted with exciting frequency in places like Russia and Puerto Rico. By traveling to where they’ve appeared before, you’re that much more likely to see them again.
3. Watch Out for Fakes
According to statistics, more than 90 percent of UFO sightings are proved to be false. What people really see are jets, birds, blimps or reflections of light from their own equipment. Make sure you aren’t mistaking these common things for a genuine UFO when you’re out in the field.
4. Document Everything
No one will believe in UFOs without proof. That said, in the age of Photoshop, it will take much more than blurry picture to convince a non-believer. Bring video cameras and zoom lenses, too.
The truth is out there. Use these tips to refine your skills in locating, assessing and identifying UFOs. You can also click here to learn more about the phenomena and potential alien life in general.Tags:tips , universe , web
Popularity: 1% [?]
- Andrei on Stop Your Addiction!: Reason why I am not addicted of something it is just because I don’t want to lose my self control and...
- zensaweb.com on Do Follow List: out other dofollow blogs here: Do Follow List Posted in Internet-General | Tagged Comments links could be nofollow
- What is Blog Commenting Tips on Do Follow List: approvals:- http://followlist.com/Computer / http://www.seomanualsubmiss...
- Shey on Good Deeds Just A Click Away: Its a very heart touching deeds, imagine in one click? There’s a lot of people wasting their time in...
- Anonymous on Good Deeds Just A Click Away: Thank you nicusor for your post. I click on the website saving the animals daily ,providing 6 bowls of...
Nicuşor says “Welcome!”
Thank you for taking the time to visit my site!
Here, I’ll share with you my thoughts and any information that I find interesting. I would love to find out what you think as well, so make sure to comment (I do follow!).